The largest student run financial technology conference in EMEA.
After 2008 financial crisis, fintech has become one of the fastest changing sectors worldwide. Every day millions of people invest, make payments and transfer money online. The present boom in fintech is as much an opportunity as it is a threat for the financial industry. It plays a dominant role in changing the future world of finance.
London Fintech Conference is jointly organised by KCL Business Club, LSE Business and Finance Group, UCL Economics and Finance Society and Imperial College Finance Society. It gets you in touch with the new players that are disrupting the finance industry through delivering innovative products and services.
On March 5th you will have the chance to listen to CEOs and leaders of ground breaking and billion dollars startups. The event consists of a series of panels with interactive workshops and finishes with a networking session. Refreshments will be provided throughout the day and at the end of the conference.
**Confirmed speakers include:
– BLOCKCHAIN COFOUNDER, Nicolas Cary. Blockchain is the largest Bitcoin wallet worldwide and is based in London.
– MONESE FOUNDER, Norris Koppel. Monese is an online bank based in the UK.
– Speakers from ADYEN. Adyen is the leading technology provider powering payments for global commerce.
– AIRE COFOUNDER, Aneesh Varma. Aire is a startup working on an algorithm that provides credit rating to the masses.
– AIMBRAIN COFOUNDER, Alesis Novik. AimBrain is the mobile biometric authentication platform.
– ALGOMI COFOUNDER & CEO, Stu Taylor. ALGOMI COFOUNDER & CTO, Usman Khan. Creating an information network that enables market participants to harness data to make valuable financial trading connections